If you are the parent or guardian of a local K-12 student and are looking for advocacy services, please contact The Student Advocacy Center at (734) 482-0489. Or you can visit their website at


If you’re a graduate social work, law, or education student at The University of Michigan and are interested in more information, please complete the following:

You can also get the latest updates from the Student Rights Project via Facebook and Twitter